Current families: Click here
New families: Start the process here. Next, you will
1. Create an application account and complete application APPLY HERE
- Instructions are included on the landing page.
- A non-refundable application fee of $32 per child is required.
- For application assistance, email [email protected]
2. Supply copies of the following academic records.
- current or latest final report card (per child in grades K-12)
- Recent standardized test scores (per child in grades 1-12)
- ACT Test scores (per student in grades 9-12, if applicable)
3. Provide copies of the following vital records for each student:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record (up-to-date)
4. Schedule Entrance Test (per child in grades 3-12).
This test covers English and mathematics.
Entrance testing is an important tool used in the admissions process. As the typical OCS student is above-average in intelligence and performance, this vehicle is used to determine each applicant's potential for success. The OCS staff administers all tests, designed to measure academic ability and current skills levels. The results are used as part of each applicant's profile in determining admissibility.
5. Schedule an admissions interview with an administrator.
A necessary step before admission is considered, the admissions interview takes place after all required documentation is received.
1. Admissions Decision
After all documents have been received, the placement test taken, and the principal visit completed, the Admissions Committee reviews all documents and information and makes an admissions decision. The student is notified of the admissions decision via email with an invitation to create an Enrollment Packet. During the completion of this packet, the parent will choose a payment plan and provide financial information through the FACTS Family Portal. Upon submitting the Enrollment Packet electronically, the $405 Family Enrollment Fee (2023-'24) will be automatically deducted from the financial account listed in the packet.
2. New Student Scheduling
Once the application and registration processes are completed, including the payment of fees and tuition and entrance testing, and transcripts from previous school are received, the student is scheduled into classes.
3. Probationary Period
All new students will be accepted on behavioral and academic probation for a period of one calendar year. During this period, conduct and scholarship will be monitored closely. Continued enrollment is dependent upon acceptable levels of attendance, behavior, psychological maturity and academic achievement.
OCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin
regarding policies, educational offerings, financial aid programs,
athletic programs, and other school-sponsored activities.